Saturday 20 November 2010

ROI President Peter Wileman's New One Man Show

Peter Wileman, President of the Royal Institutre of Oil Painters is having a one man show starting on  Saturday November 27 at the  John Noot Gallery in High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire in the lovely Cotswolds.
There will be more than 40 pictures on sale in the exhibition. Here's a preview of four of the pictures on sale.

White Umbrellas Port De Soller

Evening Promenade Montmatre

Prima Ballerina

Winter Sunset

The exhibition will be on from Nov 27 to December 19.
You can view more of the pictures  here: Peter Wileman Exhibition

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this exhibition. Lively and direct. Particularly interesting are the use of vibrant greens in one or two paintings. I left with mixed feelings about my own ability - not as good as I sometimes tell myself I am but inspired and determined to crack on!

    ReplyDelete